In order to achieve our goals we must fight through the hard times and frustrations and just keep going until we have achieved our goals. The harder and faster we work and are more productive in our time and daily actions we are getting closer to our dreams and goals in reality. Nothing is impossible as long as you believe in your self and have the desire and faith and imagination. Now everyone has these in them the only difference between 3% people in this world are those 3% are motivated and determined to never quit until they have achieved what they want. The other 97% are lazy in some ways but try to get what they want but when times get hard they quit and go back into their comfort zone where there is no frustration and having to fight and battle through that.
The funny part is most people quit when they are just about to be successful and have a break through and achieve what their hearts desire. Before any reward is given to and before any achievement takes place there will be some failure and frustration you must go through and anyone can go through it but many are afraid and just quit and start making excuses but really you can only blame your self for quitting right when you were about to be a success.
I have something I want to share with you which I got from a book called think and grow rich by napoleon hill. There is a chapter and has instructions that go like this and follow these steps if you want to make the money you always wanted to:
1.Fix the exact amount of money you want in your head
2.What you will give back for that money
3.Establish a date for when you want that money to be there for you
4.Create a plan for your self to attain that money
5.How much money and by when you want it by
6.Read your written statement every morning and night and believe you have that money
These steps can take you to where you want as long as you have a right plan and system you will be consistent with and follow through daily and no slacking. This is very powerful information and can be worth a million dollars if done correctly.
Now if you do not have a plan or you do not have any huge income stream to attain the money you want I have something for you but you need to be an action taker and a massive action taker. Become an entrepreneur online and make those dreams come true. http://www.signupandmakedollars.com/
About the Author
Successful entrepreneur working from home making the money I always wanted and living the life of financial freedom. Also love helping others achieve the same wealth and happiness.