There are many business skills that need to be learned during your online business venture, but there is one that needs to be mastered. That skill is the ability to not give up, despite many failures along the way.
Here are 9 things that you can do when you feel like quitting your online business. It has worked well for me and others. It can help you too.
1. When you do feel very stressed out, frustrated, angry, and about to quit, take some nice, deep cleansing breaths. This will relax your mind and body.
2. If you feel like quitting, step back and give yourself some breathing room. Don’t spend too much time online. Instead, spend shorter times going through your business (15 minutes each time).
3. Exercise is one of the best stress relievers that you should do on a daily basis. Walking, running, dancing, or whatever form of exercise you choose has many benefits for a stress free mind while building your online business. Do this on a regular basis.
4. Shut the computer down for the day and turn your attention to other things in your life that make you feel absolutely great. Anything that takes your mind off your business can and will help.
5. Tell yourself that you are a winner. Winners like you never quit, and quitters never win. You are not like them. You have to know that you are a winner no matter what.
6. Don’t give up and quit when you feel like it. Success could be just around the corner. Desperation has a way of getting your mental juices flowing and there just may be a solution in that flow. Now, if you were just one step away from reaching your goal, would you take that step? What a shame it would be to stop making the effort, when just a little bit more would make it all worthwhile. What a shame it would be to have taken all those steps, only to miss the very last one. The next step you take may very well be the one that makes all the others count. At some point success is just one step away. Keep going and you’ll be there.
7. Many successful people online today overcame many obstacles and road bumps along the way. Every time you feel like quitting, think about those people and know that they never quit when things were down for them.
8. Reading motivational books and listening to tapes can be a great way to stay motivated. It has great powers to inspire people. Everyone does it and you should too.
9. Giving up is NOT an option. Look for other ways to improve your business until you do find what works for you.
About the Author
If you want to make money online but not sure where to go or where to start, I am inviting you to visit my website where I show you 10 of the best ways to earn AT LEAST $100 per day online: